본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

중분1-3

Avon Planet Spa 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Sooner

페이지 정보

작성자 Cornelius 작성일23-12-11 02:42 조회26회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

The Sleep Ritual collection includes bath and body products that have the scent of a relaxing. Massage this balm that is soothing, scented with French lavender and chamomile, onto your skin for a an indulgence that feels like a avon planet spa body scrub before you go to going to bed.

This mist is infused with French lavender and Avon Planet Spa Sleep Chamomile essential oils for a good night’s sleep. Spray on your sheets and pillow to give a relaxing scent prior to bed.

Shower Cream

This luxurious shower cream will soften your skin and allow you to relax into a peaceful sleep. Infused with French lavender and chamomile, this gentle formula is formulated to relax your body and mind so you can catch some time for relaxation. Apply the cream to your the skin and wash thoroughly.

This set of gifts includes the planet spa oil planet spa gift set Sleep Ritual Warming Body Balm 200ml, Bath Drops 170g and Pillow Mist 100ml, all in a gift box. Use as directed. Hypoallergenic. Vegan friendly.Why-Avon-620x380.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
PC 버전으로 보기